Applying for the Wendy’s High School Heisman is easy!
With a little preparation and effort, completing the Wendy’s High School Heisman Program online application is easy. And as your performance in the classroom, on the field, and in the community shows, you already know all about preparing to do your best!
The instructions on this page will help you through each step of the High School Heisman process, including:
The deadline to submit a Wendy’s High School Heisman application and a review by a high school official has been extended and is now 5:00 p.m., central time, Friday, October 10, 2014.
Before You Start:
- First, check out the academic and athletic eligibility criteria to make sure you qualify for the program.
- If you’re not 18, get your parent or guardian’s permission to apply.
- Review our application tips for more information on how to complete a winning application.
- You will need to ask a school official to review your application. This review must be completed in order for you to qualify for the program.
- The school official can be a teacher, counselor, or administrator at your high school. But the person you choose cannot be another student or someone who’s related to you.
- You’ll need to enter your reviewer’s full name and email address on the application, so it’s a good idea to check with him or her before you start.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ to access the online application and begin the application process.
- Create an account and establish a user name and password. You’ll need your user name and password through the October 10, 2014 application deadline to log back into your account, work on your application, and review your applications’ status.
- Launch the application and answer the eligibility questions.
- If you meet the academic and athletic eligibility requirements, fill out the remaining sections of the application to tell us how you learn, perform, and lead in your school and community.
- You don’t have to complete the entire application at one time. You can save it and return later using your user name and password. But do be sure to accurately and completely answer every question before submitting your application. Remember that incorrect or incomplete applications can disqualify you from the program.
- Type your name at the bottom of the application to certify that the information you’ve entered is true and accurate.
- Complete your application by 5:00 p.m. Central Time on October 10, 2014. Applications cannot be submitted after this time. When you are completely finished with the application, be sure to hit the submit button. Your application status will change from ‘In Progress’ to ‘Complete’.
- If you need help, you can call customer service at 1-800-205-6367 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
- Before submitting your application, be sure you have entered your reviewer’s email information correctly.
- After completing your application, follow up with your reviewer. He or she should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours after you complete your application. Make sure your reviewer adds email@example.com to his/her address book or safe list so his email account will accept the message.
- Your reviewer will need to review and approve your application by 5:00 p.m. on October 10, 2014. Your application will be disqualified if the review isn’t completed by this time.
- Make sure to check back here by October 31 to see if you’re a School Winner.
- You can follow the selection results throughout the entire program here at www.wendysheisman.com.